- Training for the Chicago Marathon. I mean, running a lot and hoping that somehow, I'll be able to drag my sorry ass from the starting line to the finish line...26.2 miles later. (Um, still not sure how that will happen.)
- Continuing to slog through the second half of Learn to Read Latin. I'm definitely learning things, but it can be very tedious at times.
- Eating...and mumbling every night after dinner that "We could go get custard..." hoping that the boyfriend will get the hint and offer to go of his own volition.
- Drinking my weight in tea in the local coffee shop on campus, trying to get work done.
- Wishing I had a dog to keep me company.
Anyway, Harry Potter was very entertaining, though I am not sure that I processed a lot of it, thanks to a lack of sleep and a very full bladder. I think it's odd when the filmmakers decide to cut out several things that I deem important and instead, replace them with scenes that weren't in the book in the first place. (Um...Christmas chase in the fields?)
This morning, I ran five miles. It was sunny by the time I got out, so I had a pretty hard time. In fact, I walked a little bit. (Bad!)
- Mile 1 - 10:37
- Mile 2 - 10:19
- Mile 3 - 10:15
- Mile 4 - 11:16 [I walked some. Boo.]
- Mile 5 - 9:36
I'll leave you with a picture of our not one, but two purebred dog banks.