(He doesn't seem to mind. In fact, he answers to almost anything, including "Buppy" and "Butthead.")
He spends most of his time snoring and drooling on the couch.
If you were wondering, a "Jammie Bodger" is a kind of jam-frosting sandwich cookie that I found in my "300 cookie recipes" cookbook. Though I originally wanted to name him something French, most French names are (1) boring and (2) have a difficult pronunciation (like a nasal vowel or an /R/). It makes me uncomfortable to hear butchered French names, so for everyone's sake, I named him something with American English phonemes. Yes!
Here are things that Bodger does:
- Looks inquisitively at me while raising one front paw in the air
- Sticks his tongue out
- Licks the dirty snow off of our boots
- Tries to eat stale chunks of bread in the parking lot next to the apartment
- Snores and farts
- Falls asleep in uncomfortable positions
- Finds and eats all the dead lady-beetle carcasses in the apartment
Alright, I'm off to go sit on the futon with Bodger and hope that he adjusts to his name.