Recently, Aron gave me the "Versatile Blogger" award. Thanks, lady!
Per the "requirements" of this award, I am supposed to list seven random things about myself. This probably isn't very interesting, so I'll list seven photos that I didn't use in my trip posts.
1. This was the hair dryer provided by our hotel in Tokyo. I love Engrish:
2. My dad and I don't really see eye-to-eye on what constitutes a good photo. I prefer to take photos making silly faces and doing awkward things. My dad and sometimes my mom like to have me pose and look pretty. Inevitably, I feel awkward in my dainty position and end up taking a horrible photo...which always ends up in a scrap book or saved on someone's computer. I took this photo as a tribute to my parents.
3. Look! Everyone in this McDonald's ad is Asian! I'm lovin' it. (10 points if you can identify the country in which I went to this McDonald's. Hint: It's either Japan or S. Korea.)
4. This is how I felt walking up Namsan.
5. In the Coex Mall aquarium, there was a terrarium with squirrels (chipmunks?) in it. Hey, those aren't fish! Do you like how they tried to make the squirrels look like they live in a rustic woodsy tree house?
6. This kid kept getting separated from his mom in the kimchi museum AND in the aquarium. His mom (with the purple bag) would eventually realize and frantically yell for him from two rooms away. I got really annoyed with her bad parenting. C'mon lady, why do you think they invented kiddie leashes?
7. Noryangin Fish market. Do you see how big the crabs are in the top tank?
I'm supposed to tag 15 people, but that sounds like far too many. If you are in need of something to write, I tag you!
Today was dearest Brian's birthday. I made him chocolate mint cake. It was delicious, and I don't even like mint that much.